Monday, April 4, 2011

FOOD

As always food is one of the most challenging things people find challenging to adapting to if they visit another culture.
At first, I could only eat bread with peanut butter applied on it,that was the most comfortable food to it at that time.Fish did not look like fish, chicken was even different,mackeroni cheese,bologna,salads-eating raw vegetables!Chicken noodle soups,meat loaf,losagna,cauliflower,Jambalaya,Broccoli,brown rice,shrimps,etc.It took me time to be able to get acquainted with these new tastes.

Iced tea to me was not tea rather I perceived it as a drink/juice.
Cheese burgers,skimmed milk,how could I drink this!

Back at home,I don't read food contents like how much calories/fat/sugar etc does food or drink have,I just ate.
You can imagine what I do now,I still don't care how much calories,fat,sugar is in my food.
My favorite meal has become smoked turkey meat-very big for the Thanksgiving in North America.

MC'Donald's,Wendys,Sub Way,Papa Johns,Taco Bells,Kenturkey Fried Chicken (KFC) Burger Kings, Friendly's etc make it easy to get fast foods if one is tired of making meals.They are very convenient,just go through a drive through and there you go.But how do I go to a drive through walking?I think I should try this.

No comments:

Post a Comment